- This event has passed.
Annual General Meeting
February 20 @ 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Become a member of our volunteer Board of Directors.
Interested Parties should complete the Board Nomination Form and submit by email to: email@example.com
The Board of Directors is the senior governing body of the Association. The Board:
- Establishes priorities and policies that further the mission of the Association and advances the strategic priorities of the Association through its committee structure and/or specific project groups
- Reviews reports, budgets and other plans of the Association
- Assesses the financial and operational viability of project proposals
- Periodically reviews the Association’s governance structure to ensure that it is aligned with the Association’s goals and priorities
- Appoints ad hoc committees, sub-committee and project groups to address short-term planning, operations, needs and issues
- Proposes new policies and programs and proposes amendments to the Constitution
- Develops and adopts by-laws governing the procedures of the Association
- Reports to the AGM on its activities and on the state of the Association
- Represents the Association to Wolmer’s Trust, Wolmer’s Schools, other alumni associations, external organization, businesses and partners of our community
- Oversees and manages the operations and affairs of the Association in Canada
To Join the Meeting on Zoom, use the link below.
Meeting ID: 897 4440 7335 Passcode: 725422
One tap mobile +16473744685,,89744407335#,,,,*725422# Canada +16475580588,,89744407335#,,,,*725422# Canada